Wednesday 13 March 2013

Challenge 2 - Favourite Colours - by Amanda

Hi everyone, Amanda here with my March project.  Today is my birthday, so I really ought to have made something with cake on it, or at least a balloon, but when I took a look at the Delicious Doodles site, I fell in love with the vintage chevy.  Not only did it give me a great opportunity to use some grungy Tim Holtz travel related papers that I bought a little while ago, but even better, it gave me an excuse to buy some more goodies!

Picking my favourite colour for this challenge was a bit tricky, as I can honestly say that there aren't any colours I don't love to craft with sometimes.  Purple is my favourite for lots things, but I thought our lovely Nikki probably had that one covered, so I thought I would do a project in one of my favourite colour combinations instead - blue and brown.  It's perhaps not an obvious combination, but then the earth and the sky do go quite well together!

Well, here's my project.  I hope you like it and I would love to know what you think - it's quite a departure from my normal style!  For more info about how I made it and what I used, please see my blog post here.





2 comments:

  1. A great male oriented card! They can be sooo difficult! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great and fantastic card Amanda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete