Tuesday 3 September 2013

Countdown

Hey everyone in blog land - Nikki here....
This month here on The Crafting Cafe we are doing "Altered Art". 
Now I know to a lot of people they shy away thinking that altered art is difficult ... 
it's not... and trust me - it's sooooo much fun!
You can alter anything.... from pencils to notepads or bigger projects like boxes or wardrobes!
 The sky really is the limit.
We would love to see what you can alter this month..
Here is my inspiration post for you,

This started off it's life as a scrapbook page, you know - the chipboard kind.....
Well I couldn't leave it alone...... and......... everyone knows how much i love Christmas....
So, I have made a countdown calender for Christmas.... yay..



So, there are only 112 days to go! Whoop whoop...
Come on over and play along with us - remember we also have a DT call out.... just remember to put DT behind your name if you want to be considered for the DT....
We really would love to see what you are creating with the theme this month. SO do share with us...
I'm off to have a look around blogland now....
Happy crafting x
Nikki x

3 comments: