Monday 30 December 2013

Introducing Amy A.

Hi There!
I hope everyone has been enjoying their holiday and is looking forward to a fresh start in the new year!

My name is Amy and I am thrilled to be joining the talented Crafting Cafe Design Team
 and sharing my designs with you. I live in Massachusetts in the USA.  
I'm a wife, mother, full time educator and part time cake decorating instructor. 
With that said, I value my crafting time so any time I can step away from my craft table or
 kitchen counter and feel I've made a work of art I am happy.  
I am thrilled to be part of the Crafting Cafe Design Team and look forward to inspiring and challenging you.

This month we are working with sketches that Nikki has created, I chose to work with sketch 3.

Although Christmas has past I thought I would dive in and make one more Christmas card. 
(I'm getting a head start for next year. lol)
This is my card creation...



We would love to see all your creations with the sketches..... if you join in with the challenge make sure you leave your link in the challenge post so that we can pop on over and visit you.....

Please visit and check out my other crafty creations @ All Things Beautiful  
Now it's your turn to make something beautiful...
Amy A.

No comments:

Post a Comment