Friday 30 May 2014

Creatures Big and Small

Good Morning Bloggers! 
It's time for this month's challenge: Creatures 

I chose the fish image by Oak Pond. It's such a sweet image with lots of potential to embellish! I'm keeping mine simple because I'll be sending this card over to Operation Write Home, so no glitter allowed.

 Here's my card creation...

I used non-traditional colors and a sketch from Mojo Monday. I layered and popped up the fish body to add some demension. 

I added some glossy accentes to the bubble just for interest and these are the Copic markers I used to color with:

We would love to have you take on the challenge and show us your crafty creation! 
The challenge runs until to the end of March so hurry, hurry! That's tomorrow!
To enter your card click here   

You can see more of what I'm crafting over at my blog all things beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment