Friday 19 September 2014

Shades of One by Mags

Hi Folks
It's Mags here to share some inspiration with you for our current challenge.  We have two sponsors for this challenge so I did two cards using an image from each sponsor.

Here is my first card using an image from Bugaboo Stamps.


I used distress ink to add some colour to the image and then used various different embellishments,  The colour just had to be purple.

Here is my second card using an image from Scribble and Scrap.


Such a gorgeous vintage image so I teamed it up with browns and beiges.  The frame is from Memory Box and I couldn't resist adding a lovely bow and gems.

Hope you will join in the challenge and look out for more inspiration from my talented teamies throughout the month.

Bye for now
Mags
xx

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful ! Have loved this challenge. Gorgeous colours and great images

    ReplyDelete