Tuesday 17 February 2015

Favourite Technique - Mags

Hi Everyone
Mags here to share my favourite technique for our current challenge.  It was difficult for me to pin down a specific technique as I love all types of papercrafting.  However, when I get the chance I love stamping and also embossing.  This card has both of these favourites on it.


I used a stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps that came free with a crafty magazine recently.  I also used my large dotty embossing folder for the background.  Although quite a simple card it seemed to take ages to come together.

For more details of how I created it just pop over to my blog.  Now it's your turn to show us your favourite technique.

Bye for now
Mags
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn i'm so pleased I have found your blog your cards are wonderful and i'm now going to be following you. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, like all the stamping and colouring x

    ReplyDelete