Thursday 2 April 2015

March Winners & Top 3

Hi everyone!
Dawn here with the Winner & Top 3 for our March challenge.
Thanks to everyone who entered, your cards were all amazing!

I asked Mr Random.org to choose the winner of our sponsor prize from

The Stamping Boutique

The number he gave me was


Congratulations! 
To claim your prize, drop us an email to
craftingcafe@hotmail.co.uk
Your winners badge is below

Winner's badge

Now on to the top 3 as chosen by the DT

#19 Shelly



#22 Katies Craft Room



# 14 Hazel


Please pick up your Top 3 badges below!

Top 3 Badge


Wear it with pride & brag all about it!
We hope everyone can play along this month too!
Find the challenge details here

Crafty Hugs
xX Dawn Xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card as a winner ! I allready send you an email with the digi's of my choice,
    greetings from Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending my prize a.s.a.p. ... I allready received the digi's and they are great !
    Hugs
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for choosing my card as top 3 : ) How fun! I appreciate all of your hard work and the DT inspiration with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete